v1car10us

v1car10us

Oct 10, 2019
i lost everything i have. it'd take a lifetime to describe everything, i feel like, that has happened before these 6 months i spent with my loving soulmate, but thats for another time. my whole family is rooting for me to get this job, a really really good one, but i still feel empty. i feel alone, i feel like i'm the only person who truly knows what's behind my eyes. perhaps ive waited too long to ask for help. the idea of doing so has been beaten out of me by my once abusive family. now everything's "okay." now everything is magically resolved with their remorse, and i'm elected to live without my sweet girl, my lifeline. i look at things logically, and i know she wanted us to work. i didn't gaslight her, mistreat her, and i constantly put my energy in place of hers to keep her happy. she convinced me that forever was us and that we were forever. nothing would ever change. i was trained to believe that and now i'm the one left alone. starting from scratch. why start another essay when you can crumple the paper and forget about class? fuck. i'm really gonna do it. the only way i have is a gun, i feel guilty about that, but i guess i shouldn't. maybe someone will see what's behind my eyes when i'm dead on the floor. i just want to have a friend

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SOL3HIRO, facel, FuneralCry and 8 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
i lost everything i have.
If you ever want a sounding board, I'm happy to listen. Losing people you love and trust and hope in... So painful. A therapist told me once that relationship challenges are the number one reason for people seeking therapy. Really, really sorry.

Reactions: v1car10us and SuicideRun
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Interpersonal relationships can be incredibly challenging and complicated and bring out such levels of hopelessness, desperation and sorrow that we didn't even realize we were capable of.

I so wish there was more I could do or say, but I just wanted to let you know that I hear you, and I really feel for you. Sending you big hugs.

Reactions: v1car10us, SuicideRun and FTL.Wanderer
SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
I feel your pain so strongly ... I am so sorry ... Here there are delicate people to talk to and who above all understand you

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and v1car10us
v1car10us

v1car10us

Oct 10, 2019
If you ever want a sounding board, I'm happy to listen. Losing people you love and trust and hope in... So painful. A therapist told me once that relationship challenges are the number one reason for people seeking therapy. Really, really sorry
i find some of the greatest moments of self reflection are through the mirror of another soul. thank you for spreading kindness
If you ever want a sounding board, I'm happy to listen. Losing people you love and trust and hope in... So painful. A therapist told me once that relationship challenges are the number one reason for people seeking therapy. Really, really sorry
i find some of the greatest moments of self reflection are through the mirror of another soul. thank you for spreading kindness.
I feel your pain so strongly ... I am so sorry ... Here there are delicate people to talk to and who above all understand you
thank you. the comfort of online strangers is often overshadowed but i really appreciate you all. thank you again
th
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Interpersonal relationships can be incredibly challenging and complicated and bring out such levels of hopelessness, desperation and sorrow that we didn't even realize we were capable of.

I so wish there was more I could do or say, but I just wanted to let you know that I hear you, and I really feel for you. Sending you big hugs.
thank you. sending bigger hugs back

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, lv-gras and littlelungs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. Life really is so depressing. I can imagine it must be painful to lose what you once had. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: v1car10us