L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
I believe in euthanasia for the mentally ill.

My current reality is that I believe my whole family and everyone I know has been abducted and cloned. This happened when I was staying at a homeless shelter and had no contact with anyone.

The police and ambulance driver once told me "they'll pretend like I'm a normal patient." As I was having seizures, they kept saying if they had 9 bodies on them they would have killed themselves, talking about another patient.

Weird stuff has happened like this to me - my phone hacked. Pictures of my boobs on the internet I've never took.

My life was normal. I never was mentally sound, but what I experience feels like being sane and knowing that nothing is right.

People started referring to me as special, doing nice things for me. The staff at the place I was at started to comment on things I was doing. They started to read my mind and continue to. Even if I go out in public.

What I'm going through cannot be described. I think anyone who views life the way I do should be allowed to die. Nothing is normal for me anymore - why should a human live like this? No one should.

This post may be weird but it's just an insight to my mental illness and why I've decided to do full suspension hanging tonight. I can't run from the truth anymore, I can only run to a safe place beyond here. Beyond this life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4, dagyu, Davey40210 and 6 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I can't even imagine how confusing and distressing it would be. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoonx
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I'm sorry, but no one else can guarantee your safety but you. Expecting others to become more secure creates a constant need for confirmation of what is real.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but no one else can guarantee your safety but you. Expecting others to become more secure creates a constant need for confirmation of what is real.
I don't think they were asking anyone to ensure their safety. By "run to a safe place beyond here" I think they meant CTB.

Reactions: Tonkpils and locked*n*loaded
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
This sounds like psychosis, honestly and there is hope to treat it and make you feel better and safer. Have you tried medications like seroquel? Maybe tell the staff what you experience and ask specifically for it. I hope you find peace whatever you choose to do.

• Yay!
Reactions: ladylazarus4, Just_Another_Person, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
This sounds like psychosis, honestly and there is hope to treat it and make you feel better and safer. Have you tried medications like seroquel? Maybe tell the staff what you experience and ask specifically for it. I hope you find peace whatever you choose to do.
This^

L

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
I don't think they were asking anyone to ensure their safety. By "run to a safe place beyond here" I think they meant CTB.
Yes. To escape the mental things I am facing that will not end
I have tried to get help a lot, I'm always switching medications and I have so many diagnosis with psychosis not even being one of them. I feel like a lost case in the medical system, 9+ years of trying to get better through therapy and doctors
To add, this reality only happened maybe a year ago. To add this onto my normal life which already had so many challenges to me is the "it's time to CTB". I should have gotten better, instead somehow I've ended up like this. There's no escape from the thinking

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4, landslide2 and willitpass
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I'm so sorry about your situation. Have you tried to talk to anyone about these things? I do agree it sounds like you may have a psychotic episode. I can't imagine how scared and confused you must be.

Hope you find peace.