• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
Hello guys,
I am leaving Sasu.

first of all Sasu has helped me choose recovery and I have met a couple of amazing people on here. Thank you for everyone who was here on my bad days and on my good days, for the people who interacted with my vents and were honest to me.
But sadly there are reasons why I don't want to be here. It makes me sad that I have to go but I will remember all the kind words and help.
I wish things would have been different but I dont think I am the only person who has left this site for the same reasons.

I will try my best to continue recovery. Thank you again and goodbye. I will delete my account soon :))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Heartaches, pilotviolin and 29 others
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I'm very sad to see you go, but I 100% understand. I will miss seeing your posts and seeing you be kind to people who need it ♡♡♡ I wish you the very best, you deserve to live a life full of love and happiness 💗 I believe in you so much!!! You got this (•̀ᴗ•́)و
IMG 7824

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, N33dT0D13, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
I'm very sad to see you go, but I 100% understand. I will miss seeing your posts and seeing you be kind to people who need it ♡♡♡ I wish you the very best, you deserve to live a life full of love and happiness 💗 I believe in you so much!!! You got this (•̀ᴗ•́)و
View attachment 140465
Thank you so much. I will never forget your nice comments you are srsly one of the best users I have seen on here. <33

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Abandoned Character and soulkitty
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
best of luck with your recovery! I truly hope you reach those goals, and find a life out there that brings you happiness and a sense of peace. Your avi always catches my eye whenever i see you posting, so I hope you enjoy the meme at the end. It's always sad to see a kind user leave, but 'graduating' from needing the support of SaSu- being able to stand on your own two feet and face whatever comes next in life, is a big accomplishment and you should be proud of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13, soulkitty, J&L383 and 2 others
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Best of wishes to you moving forward.

• Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and slightoverlooked
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Good luck to you, fellow passenger.

• Love
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Good luck, I'll miss you but I'll feel hopeful for you as well

• Love
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
best of luck with your recovery! I truly hope you reach those goals, and find a life out there that brings you happiness and a sense of peace. Your avi always catches my eye whenever i see you posting, so I hope you enjoy the meme at the end. It's always sad to see a kind user leave, but 'graduating' from needing the support of SaSu- being able to stand on your own two feet and face whatever comes next in life, is a big accomplishment and you should be proud of it.

View attachment 140474
Thank you sm :3 . I wish you the best as well. and i love the meme hahaha
Good luck, I'll miss you but I'll feel hopeful for you as well
Thank you Abyssal. I will miss you too. Thank you for feeling hope for me it makes me emotional to hear this bc it reminds me of the first time I posted on here. Pls be kind to yourself and I hope that things will turn out good for you always.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wish you all the best with your recovery.

• Love
bookgirl

bookgirl

i love books
Mar 31, 2024
Good luck

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, N33dT0D13 and slightoverlooked