• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
The belt seems simple enough, the only possible errors would be it snapping mid-way, being discovered before death, or using an improper angle that won't tighten enough for constriction.

While waiting for the opportunity to try my first, hopefully last, attempt. I decided leaving some sort of note would be the decent thing to do. Any previous personal grudges or fights seem petty, and I wouldn't say I'm fond of anyone enough to say goodbye. I refuse to give advice to deaf ears, and have little patience to detail my reason to ctb.

I have plenty to say, but no one worth telling it to. What, if at all, is there to write?

Reactions: Prénom Surnom and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I'm also not fond of anyone so couldn't care less, just want it all over with.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Honigwaffel, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
LivingLies

LivingLies

Mar 12, 2019
I've written notes to my parents, partner and ex husband .... I've also written a note to the emergency services who have to deal with me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I've written notes to my parents, partner and ex husband .... I've also written a note to the emergency services who have to deal with me

I have written those too. I have even written one to the coroner.

Reactions: LivingLies and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I wrote mine a few days ago on my phone. Will email it to my family when the time comes