• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

katniss1209

Apr 20, 2022
I would like to leave tonight. I can't do this anymore. I need a quick, easy, available way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, ineedtoctb, waitingforrest and 5 others
T

Then_Tomorrow_4099

Apr 20, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, waitingforrest, CommitSudoku and 2 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, ineedtoctb, waitingforrest and 1 other person
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
There are many resources here, the thread linked above is a great one. Though it can be hard to find methods that are quick and readily available. Many methods can require planning and preparation as well. I'm sorry life has become too much for you to take. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, and I know that this life can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave. Suicide really is so difficult and more than anything I wish that it was easier. I think if I knew of a quick, easy way to leave I would already be gone. I wish there was a way to fall asleep and never wake without having to go through the process of ctb. I hope you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

Reactions: ineedtoctb