S

Sweet_Lullaby

Feb 25, 2020
Hadn't left the house besides for work, for two or three weeks. Was invited to a birthday party in a secluded place in the middle of the country. Why not? Those trance and techno parties are the best. It was cool. Met some people, the vibes at the party were great. Didn't drink much because I was driving.
On the way back, had an ugly car accident. Just my car, no more cars involved. Could have gotten myself killed, 2 more meters and the car could have fallen down a ravine into a river. But nope. Not even a scratch.
God, am I joke to you?

Attachments

• DSC_0618.JPG
    DSC_0618.JPG
    971 KB · Views: 32
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Woodnote and d0_n0t_reSuScitate
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Crap... That is going to be expensive. Don't even know what to say my dude.

S

Sweet_Lullaby

Feb 25, 2020
Crap... That is going to be expensive. Don't even know what to say my dude.
Yeah. I'll know how much the damage is tomorrow. The body shops are closed during the weekend. I will probably sell it for parts. Fixing this mess will probably cost more than the car itself :/

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Damn that sucks.

Do you remember crashing your car because I have crashed a car and I don't remember it happening.

I was driving alone and I was 18 years old still in high school , I was going faster than I should have and I went down a steep hill that had black ice. My car lost control and I ended up crashing into a tree. If I had missed the tree my car would have fallen down a huge cliff and who knows what would have happened to me.

The crazy part is that I don't even remember crashing (I wasn't drunk or on any drugs), all I remember is my car losing control and then my car being at a tree. The gap between my car losing control and my car crashed into a tree and stopping is totally wiped from my memory, it's as if it never happened.

My car had 2 or 3 shattered windows and the frame of my car was bent. However I pretty much got away being completely unharmed, the only thing that happened to me is I think when the window shattered on the drivers side of the car some of the glass cut my finger so there was some blood but it wasn't that bad.

I remember seeing a few people who I knew at my school (and who knew me) driving by and I distinctly remember them seeing me. Not one of them pulled over to talk to me and see if I was okay. Yeah thanks.....honestly it's this part that bothers me and still pisses me off more than the crash itself.

Lucky for me I learned my lesson from that car crash and I've been driving for 11 years since then without crashing or even receiving a single ticket.

Reactions: Sweet_Lullaby
S

Sweet_Lullaby

Feb 25, 2020
Damn that sucks.

Do you remember crashing your car because I have crashed a car and I don't remember it happening.

I was driving alone and I was 18 years old still in high school , I was going faster than I should have and I went down a steep hill that had black ice. My car lost control and I ended up crashing into a tree. If I had missed the tree my car would have fallen down a huge cliff and who knows what would have happened to me.

The crazy part is that I don't even remember crashing (I wasn't drunk or on any drugs), all I remember is my car losing control and then my car being at a tree. The gap between my car losing control and my car crashed into a tree and stopping is totally wiped from my memory, it's as if it never happened.

My car had 2 or 3 shattered windows and the frame of my car was bent. However I pretty much got away being completely unharmed, the only thing that happened to me is I think when the window shattered on the drivers side of the car some of the glass cut my finger so there was some blood but it wasn't that bad.

I remember seeing a few people who I knew at my school (and who knew me) driving by and I distinctly remember them seeing me. Not one of them pulled over to talk to me and see if I was okay. Yeah thanks.....honestly it's this part that bothers me and still pisses me off more than the crash itself.

Lucky for me I learned my lesson from that car crash and I've been driving for 11 years since then without crashing or even receiving a single ticket.

I do remember everything. I was actually pretty chill when the crash happened. I wasn't really speeding, I was going at around 40km/h (sry, don't know how much that is in miles). The problem was the road itself. It's one of those roads in the middle of the country, with gravel and dirt, so when I hit the brake pedal, the car just kept going.
Lots of people actually stopped to see if we were alright, when we were waiting for the toad car. I don't know how a human could see something like that and not even stop to check on you :/

Nevertheless, this was my second accident. When I was 19 I had another crash, but that time it was against another vehicle. That one I think I blacked out for 3 or 4 seconds, must have been the panic. In one second I was hitting the brake, in the other second my airbag was all over the car.
I'm starting to think I should get one of those self driving Teslas

Reactions: waterbottleman