• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vLost

Jan 23, 2023
I've been having a whole lot of issues in school. For some reason even though I want to get out of bed and get to class, my body just won't cooperate. My family has spent tens of thousands of dollars on my schooling for nothing, and I feel like CTB is a much better way to go than keeping up a facade that I'm actually doing well in school (I've lied to both my parents about having good grades when I took a medical leave of absence to counteract a forced leave of absence due to grades). I've already lied to my parents once about my schooling before, but this is on another level and if I flat out told them it would be the end of me without CTB.

Personally I'm scared of the process, and I would like to know if there's a way that is both painless/relatively pain free and that in the case of a failed CTB attempt wouldn't leave me crippled for the foreseeable future. At the very least the attempt (in case of a failed one) would distract my parents from the truth and would allow me to finish schooling without them being too mad, and at the best it would free them from one person that's holding the rest of the family back and just being an overall nuisance.

Any info, whether it be methods or any other advice is really helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jolene79
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Jolene79 and angel31
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I know this may sound dumb but I would encourage u to do ur own research… the best method is different for everyone and researching is a good way to reflect about you decision and think a bit about it… I know this answer probably isnt what u wanted but an attempt should always be well researched and thought about… dont act on impulse. I am wishing u all the luck in the year with ur situation and I hope that ull feel better soon…
Love and hugs <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource complination on here which has the information about methods. Suicide isn't really straightforward as we exist in a society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible but when it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is do their own research which is why there is a suicide resource compilation. Best wishes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
Is there any possibility of talking to your parents about this situation? The fact that having to carry on at school like this makes you want to die? If they realise the extent of how you feel, how severe this is, any parent in their right mind will hopefully stop and re think what they are asking of you.

Reactions: notahappygirl and Praestat_Mori