• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I've accessed a trusted DNM and I found a reliable vendor... I'm trying to learn how to purchase/use bitcoin and PGP... it's very daunting. Slowly but surely I'm making progress, but I'm getting discouraged. I have been working for weeks trying to figure out how to make a purchase haha

For those of you that frequent sites and purchase regularly, how long did it take to get the hang of it and finally place an order? Am I just dumb? I wish I understood computers more. Much respect to those of you that understand it and work in the tech world!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and It'sNotLookingGood
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@builtwrong

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Coinbase is a very userfriendly way to buy bitcoin - can be done with credit/debit card (instant/fee) or bank transfer (week delay/low fee)

Install tails as an Operating System for privacy (no need for VPNs). Tails has Tor preinstalled - use that to access the dark web.

Go to a market through dark.fail (will all be reliable, up to date links) in the url bar

I'm too lazy to learn pgp sorry lol, I used empire a lot and that was pretty trrusted so I didn't care. Since empire went down have only used medmanuk, who encrypt your address for you anyway:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Coinbase is a very userfriendly way to buy bitcoin - can be done with credit/debit card (instant/fee) or bank transfer (week delay/low fee)

Install tails as an Operating System for privacy (no need for VPNs). Tails has Tor preinstalled - use that to access the dark web.

Go to a market through dark.fail (will all be reliable, up to date links) in the url bar

I'm to lazy to learn pgp sorry lol, I used empire a lot and that was pretty trrusted so I didn't care. Since empire went down have only used medmanuk, who encrypt your address for you anyway:)
Thank you so much for your reply! How long did it take you to learn how to do this? does it get easier? Ugh! Haha

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and It'sNotLookingGood
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
It gets much easier, and I also recommend tails. Tails comes with a pgp tool (OpenPGP) thats relatively easy to use

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, It'sNotLookingGood and Isadeth
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Coinbase is very easy to use/look up how to use - no time to learn at all really:)

Learning about TAILS and installing it took me two evenings, because needed to buy a usb drive to install it on first.

Dark.fail is super known:)

Once you get acquainted with stuff, it's super easy and not scary:) But it took me a lot of hours of researching words I didn't know lol and reading threads to learn to do the above steps^:) Was slow but worth it x

You can always go to the next level, and try and be more secure - but that's a level I'm happy at:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've accessed a trusted DNM and I found a reliable vendor... I'm trying to learn how to purchase/use bitcoin and PGP... it's very daunting. Slowly but surely I'm making progress, but I'm getting discouraged. I have been working for weeks trying to figure out how to make a purchase haha

For those of you that frequent sites and purchase regularly, how long did it take to get the hang of it and finally place an order? Am I just dumb? I wish I understood computers more. Much respect to those of you that understand it and work in the tech world!

If it is the vendor we talk about on here.I'm pretty sure they don't have any product at the moment.

But i know that if they did , i think they can help you with the order, i think another member mentioned they did with them

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
It gets much easier, and I also recommend tails. Tails comes with a pgp tool (OpenPGP) thats relatively easy to use
Thank you! Bypassing learning to do pgp on my own will save tons of time. After awhile, the tutorials for it just started to blur together. I'm using tor just to explore and get my footing but I'll be sure to get tails! :)
If it is the vendor we talk about on here.I'm pretty sure they don't have any product at the moment.

But i know that if they did , i think they can help you with the order, i think another member mentioned they did with them
It's not. It's for personal use to try to help with pain. However, should that fail, it doesn't hurt to know the system around it all if I wanted to find n :)

• Hugs
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

someone posted that, that site had been compromised on here. I don't know if its right just what i read
It's not. It's for personal use to try to help with pain. However, should that fail, it doesn't hurt to know the system around it all if I wanted to find n :)

sorry.i apologise. I thought you were talking about N and realised now my mistake!!

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
someone posted that, that site had been compromised on here. I don't know if its right just what i read
I'm not on empire. But yeah, I'm a tad cautious. So just wanna figure out the ropes, make a small purchase to test the vendor and go from there. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020

sorry.i apologise. I thought you were talking about N and realised now my mistake!!
I personally haven't heard anything about that, or ever seen dark.fail compromised, so don't believe that. Do your own research though friends!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
this might help

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bitcoin-buying-on-dark-web.40786/page-4#post-821356

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I'm not on empire. But yeah, I'm a tad cautious. So just wanna figure out the ropes, make a small purchase to test the vendor and go from there. :)
Empire exit scammed recently. They're gone for good.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I personally haven't heard anything about that, or ever seen dark.fail compromised, so don't believe that. Do your own research though friends!

It was posted on here in one of the threads, I can't remember which. the member knew what they were doing in regards to the dark web though i'm sure!
EDIT i found the link

darkfail is potentially compromised - DO NOT USE | Sanctioned Suicide

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Empire exit scammed recently. They're gone for good.
Yeah, I had been reading about that the past few weeks. I'm using a different place through dark.fail and hopefully eventually I'll finally make my first purchase... HOPEFULLY lol

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
It was posted on here in one of the threads, I can't remember which. the member knew what they were doing in regards to the dark web though i'm sure!
One member's post on here, that I didn't see, doesn't change my mind sorry

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
One member's post on here, that I didn't see, doesn't change my mind sorry

Thats fine, i don't know much a bout it all j.ust thought i would mention it. I think i read something about onion.live instead? I'm not an expert whatsoever though!

here's the thread

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, I had been reading about that the past few weeks. I'm using a different place through dark.fail and hopefully eventually I'll finally make my first purchase... HOPEFULLY lol
I'm yet to make a purchase through one. I've set up accounts with a few, but never really liked the feel of any of them, or found any good vendors/reasonable prices UK-UK.

Will probably just have to risk it any try a vendor at some point - if I have to lose a little money before I find a good vendor, then it's not the end of the world
Thats fine, i don't know much a bout it all j.ust thought i would mention it. I think i read something about onion.live instead? I'm not an expert whatsoever though!

here's the thread

brother im honestly so fucking blazed rn I can't read that, but i bookmarked and will read tomorrow<3

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and Isadeth
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm yet to make a purchase through one. I've set up accounts with a few, but never really liked the feel of any of them, or found any good vendors/reasonable prices UK-UK.

Will probably just have to risk it any try a vendor at some point - if I have to lose a little money before I find a good vendor, then it's not the end of the world

Seems to be alot of US-Us especially opioids on WHM and when EM was about. I noticed a lack of UK-UK on the markets i looked at.

Well its a risk no matter what, I know a member on here order H and it was 58% pure, but that is what you are meant to expect at street level from what i have read!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and It'sNotLookingGood
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020

That's exactly why I want to just make a small purchase. Also, I'm not out to purchase anything too ridiculous. Also only pharmacy grade in box and blister packs (even if that means costing more money), the last thing I want is to be given some pressed garbage. Lol

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Its not easy to do when you haven't done it before. I mean i'm not stupid,but i aint that good at computer stuff whatsoever. I read quite a bit on it and thing i could do it. well i did until someone mentioned the pgp thing, then i was like, fucking great back to square one!!!
That's exactly why I want to just make a small purchase. Also, I'm not out to purchase anything too ridiculous. Also only pharmacy grade in box and blister packs (even if that means costing more money), the last thing I want is to be given some pressed garbage. Lol

good idea, i also got told to go through the process but without any money. to get a feel of how it work. i thought that was a good idea aswell.

you have to be so careful as its easy to get on a fake URL if your not careful. you can check some sites but need to know the PGP thing!!!

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Its not easy to do when you haven't done it before. I mean i'm not stupid,but i aint that good at computer stuff whatsoever. I read quite a bit on it and thing i could do it. well i did until someone mentioned the pgp thing, then i was like, fucking great back to square one!!!
Same! So much same! That's the point of my post haha I'm not stupid (well with this, absolutely lol), I've been reading so much info, watching videos, reading vendor guidelines... etc. But this has definitely given me newfound respect for those that do this with ease! SO. MUCH. RESPECT.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Pharmacy grade is the way to go. problem is it is higgle faked aswell because it can bring more money. I know this as i used to buy steroids alot and nearly always used pharma.

I think it just takes alot of reading of reviews etc and patience, which i know is hard for plenty(me included)

• Love
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Absolutely,
Pharmacy grade is the way to go. problem is it is higgle faked aswell because it can bring more money. I know this as i used to buy steroids alot and nearly always used pharma.

I think it just takes alot of reading of reviews etc and patience, which i know is hard for plenty(me included)
Absolutely! I'm angry I can't just use my own pharmacy like I used to... but honestly, the price is about the same if not cheaper than what I would pay out of pocket most times. Gotta love America lol the amount of reviews and ratings I've sifted through is incredible. But I feel comfortable placing an order with the one I found. I hope it works out. I appreciate everyone who has replied to this to help! ♡♡

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Absolutely,

Absolutely! I'm angry I can't just use my own pharmacy like I used to... but honestly, the price is about the same if not cheaper than what I would pay out of pocket most times. Gotta love America lol the amount of reviews and ratings I've sifted through is incredible. But I feel comfortable placing an order with the one I found. I hope it works out. I appreciate everyone who has replied to this to help! ♡♡

I hope you get what you are looking forward. you seem to have searched etc so all we can do is try. I mean even someone who knows how to use all this, still has to pick a vendor like you do. Just go for the vendor with the best feedback or and score(if it works that way, used to on EM). not much more we can do!