Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I think I'm really ready to go now. I don't think I can do homelessness. I can't function anymore. It's so scary to have to try to end your life 😥 I'm pretty old tho. I have some SN from 2022 I hope it works still.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hellonearth, Unknown21 and 7 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I always say that if you are on the spectrum you live life on hard mode. It's not fair.

• Aww..
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, Unknown21, Spiritual survivor and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's horrible how so many people are suffering extremely like you and i've talked to so many others here also suffering.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor and leavingthesoultrap
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Wondering what is your age and what is your method to diagnose? If you dont to answer thats ok. Sorry that youre in pain.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
DustInTheWind

DustInTheWind

No.
Feb 7, 2023
I really feel this. I have struggled through my whole life, pushing 30 and have never been able to keep a job for a long time, never been enough. Didn't finish my masters either. And the expectations from family and friends to "just work" or "just get a job" are heavy and painful even though I try my best. It's like they expect me to be like everyone else when they know I got issues. I will probably never be happy, never felt like I've been a part of society and their social pressures.

Luckily, I got someone, a single person who understands this, supports me and is the only reason I have not CTB yet.

• Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor and Cinnamorolls
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Wondering what is your age and what is your method to diagnose? If you dont to answer thats ok. Sorry that youre in pain.
47F, I took the Raads R I think it's called. I scored a 196 which is very high for autism. But was diagnosed adhd at 25, they missed the autism aspect. On tik tok there's many creators discussing in depth on what autism is like. I match all the traits and experiences every other person on there deals with. Slipped thru the cracks and being female often we are missed entirely. I survived much of my life thru sex work which has ruined my life but at least it was always an option. I've wanted to quit using it as an option though since it's considered a sin.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and zjay-0v3rit!
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I'm sorry for your suffering, must be hard
Best wishes I hope you will manage to do it🙏🏼

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.