Sk1rtd4b

Sk1rtd4b

May 13, 2024
I plan to CTB sometime in July and I have no motivation to go out and try things I used to always wanted to do or just try new things in general. At this point I'm just surviving day by day waiting for the day I leave for good. I don't see a point in experiencing these things if all of those memories and experiences are just going to disappear in one night. Anyone feel similar?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, wsx-rt, CelestialDiana and 4 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I plan to CTB sometime in July and I have no motivation to go out and try things I used to always wanted to do or just try new things in general. At this point I'm just surviving day by day waiting for the day I leave for good. I don't see a point in experiencing these things if all of those memories and experiences are just going to disappear in one night. Anyone feel similar?
Kinda
I went to see a movie and while there
I just couldn't enjoy it
I didn't enjoy my food
I was annoyed with the people
That bought seats in my row cs
You have to pick your seats so I
Know they saw it
I just kept thinking I hope this works
So I get how you feel
I suppose it's kinda a symptom that comes when you're just over it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: set0553, Sk1rtd4b and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Same. I've been like that since I decided to die and joined this site. Just surviving my days and coming up with excuses to extend my d. date. I don't know why I keep torturing myself further by staying.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialDiana, Sk1rtd4b and set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Always thought id do something crazy and risky before I die, like bungee off the empire state building or something, even tho heights terrify me, but thought, oh well if the cord snaps and I go plunging to my death, then a few steps saved, but now just wanna hole up in my space and have some fun here til the day comes. But maybe get drunk a few times til then, at least.

• Love
Reactions: Sk1rtd4b