Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I don't dream very often, or at least I don't remember many dreams.

Last night, I dreamed I was lying in bed in extreme pain. Severe sharp pain radiating from my upper thoracic spine across my upper back and down my arms.

In the dream, I remember thinking, that's not right, I only have pain like that across my left upper back and down my left arm.

The disconnect between my dream state and reality seemed to then wake me up. And I woke up in severe pain, feeling the exact pain as in my dream, but only on the left.

It was remarkable as from sleep to wake I was experiencing the exact same thing, except the right side pain was deleted.

Imagine a dream where you're in bed, with your friend or spouse starting at you... And then you wake up with them staring at you, exact same person, angle, expression, lighting, etc..

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, lobster salad, FuneralCry and 3 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
maybe you were in real pain during your sleep and manifested into your dreams?

Reactions: lobster salad, AtMostOkay, Ame and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Imagine a dream where you're in bed, with your friend or spouse starting at you... And then you wake up with them staring at you, exact same person, angle, expression, lighting, etc..
I can imagine going apeshit.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
black and white crying GIF

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that I always dream, but only sometimes I remember the details. Dreams can be weird and sometimes they are more like nightmares. It sounds strange what you have been through.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
maybe you were in real pain during your sleep and manifested into your dreams?
Most definitely.

Especially interesting though was the continuity of consciousness from sleep to wake.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Most definitely.

Especially interesting though was the continuity of consciousness from sleep to wake.
I was napping in the afternoon and dreamed my ex was coming up the walk to my house. A knock on the door woke me up and it was him. I hadn't seen him in a year or even thought about him, and he was there to show me his new boat.