• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I contacted a nurse I trust and arranged a talk for tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I've had really really bad experiences with the mental health system and I'm petrified of being hospitalized again. I've literally been mocked, et cetera.

But tonight I have a plan which I'm going to attempt to see through. I have notes written to everyone I love. And I keep obsessing over this particular way to go so there must be something to it. I don't want to trigger people by saying what my plan is.

I've talked with friends and family about my recent overdose, and the nurse I trust also, but like, I just feel like it doesn't change anything. Sometimes I feel like the only way I could be loved or understood is if I died, but I won't even be here to feel the love. Yet my life circumstances are overwhelming and decimating.

Unfortunately I'm pretty tired tonight so it's gonna be a challenge to not fall asleep before doing anything-- and if I DON'T do anything, I'm gonna have to have this honest, raw conversation tomorrow which will probably get me hospitalized again. I just finished 35 days and a 5 week outpatient program. I'm scared.

And I'm scared if I open up no one will love me or care about me. I hate being vulnerable.

Anyway, we'll see what happens. Feel free to chat with me here as I have a few hours to go.

I know the motif here is to not dissuade others from suicide and I know I'm being hypocritical, but it would crush me if any of you felt the way I do and chose to take action. I don't want that for any of you but I understand the desperation. All I'm saying is if you can talk to someone you trust, if there's one person you trust at all, please talk to them. You don't deserve to suffer

• Hugs
Reactions: @Benadryl, Kusogaki, GoatHerder and 4 others
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I guess I'm getting help

• Hugs
Reactions: @Benadryl, Kusogaki, baller and 3 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm sorry things went wrong, but I'm glad to hear you're trying getting help again. I completely understand why you're wary of hospitals/doctors, it's awful how they can let people down. Are you able to request a new doctor if you have any doubts about them? I can where I live, idk if it's like that for everyone.

Reactions: @Benadryl and swanchild
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I'm sorry things went wrong, but I'm glad to hear you're trying getting help again. I completely understand why you're wary of hospitals/doctors, it's awful how they can let people down. Are you able to request a new doctor if you have any doubts about them? I can where I live, idk if it's like that for everyone.
They're encouraging me to stick this doctor out so I think I will. I can handle criticism. But when I talked to the nurse she did promise me she wouldn't hospitalize me
My conversation with the nurse went a lot better than expected, but I didn't tell her the full extent of my suicidality except that I've been abusing benzos when I'm depressed. I probably should have told her the full story but we do have an appointment coming up and she's requested an urgent visit with my psychiatrist.

Reactions: @Benadryl and Kusogaki