W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
At first it was something like battle-royal, but in real life. I had a pistol and couple of bullets. There was a girl few meters away from me and obviously tying to survive I shoot her couple of times, but either missed or it just didn't affect her. I tried it couple more times, but it did nothing and she even smiled at that. Knowing I'm not gonna win/survive I've decided to take my life myself. I stood next to her and shot myself in the temple. This time it actually worked, the moment after trigger was pulled I instantly felt like my body is no longer "connected" to my mind/soul. And it felt really relieving. This was the solution. Girl was surprised by that and she held my head as I was dying. I remember being conscious few more seconds and I was genuinely smiling, feeling relief and happiness until I woke up.
Dying actually felt great and it was indeed the right decision.
Hopefully drinking SN will feel as relieving in real life if I manage to overcome SI one day.

Reactions: Tony24 and CantDoIt
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I've had at least three dreams where I've attempted suicide, though one was unsuccessful.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I also had a dream that I suddenly met someone with a gun collection and he gave me a revolver to practice shooting. When I held the gun I thought, this is my chance, but then I got sad thinking about my family grieving and I guess SI also kicked in. Then I woke up.

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
I had a similar dream too where I shot myself in the head with a pistol outside my house. I remember floating out of my body and feeling the wet spot of blood on my head, but beyond that I don't remember much icl. It felt good though, it felt peaceful (maybe because it was a dream but still lmao)