• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I've been waiting for what feels like a while, but I finally have enough money to get everything I need to before I go and to last me until the end of the month if necessary. I've been trying to write more, take more photos, go more places, and make more memories before I go but I'm genuinely too exhausted and I really don't see much of a point in trying so hard since it's obvious I'm aware that there's a good chance people will just move on immediately. It doesn't really matter if that's the case. It's been really hard to muster up any energy for anything at all and it's somehow just getting worse and basically I just do nothing all day except lay down in my bed. It's hard to sleep and most days eat and it's even harder to get up and take care of myself or anything around my house, but I've been trying just so I don't disappoint anymore than I have. I don't really care much for anything I used to like and my emotions are still really unstable. I'm thinking of just deleting all of my photos, socials, writing and selling all my things so when I am gone, no one will have anything that will remind them of me and they can forget. I'm just wishing what most other people on here are and it's that I just wish I would die. I don't know why my attempts last year and the year before didn't work or were just ruined and I wish I had more money to get the things I needed earlier this year or at least found them around my house when I look. I'm exhausted and I just want to sleep. I just want to rest now. I don't want to hear about having more "willingness to learn to grow" because I have no more willingness to live and to me, that's just the same thing. If I'm going to die, I might as well try dying entirely and make sure it doesn't take too long for people to start forgetting about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: null_blank, sugarb, wCvML2 and 2 others
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
If it's any consolation, I've read this:

"In a week, people will go to Target like it's a regular day."

I feel we're all a choice away from being 'out of sight, out of mind'.

Also, deleting my socials has been one of the best decisions I've ever made in my whole internet life. Besides, FB turning your page into a memorial?? Get away from me with that.

Anyways, I hope you get to find the peace you need, fren c: