Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
He sum thing i bin thinking about would you still CTB if you were the last person on earth ? My self i dont know still thinking on that one :hihi:

Reactions: a_strange_day
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
No, I don't think I would. Isn't that funny? xD
I am sick and tired of other people and they are a HUGE factor of what makes this world and life a living hell. Eliminate that and that would take a huge weight off my shoulders. I generally love and enjoy solitary, quality alone time so I would be just fine having all the world and space to myself. :heart: :hug:
"Hell is other people." Part of it at least.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day and Mort
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I imagine the extreme isolation would drive you mad before very long, plus food and electricity production would shut down so you'd be without creature comforts as well.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I would stay in theory. But who is going to produce electricity, food etc things nessesary for a relatively comfortable existence?!

I doubt I have the capabilities to survive for long on my own.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
plus food and electricity production would shut down
I didn't read your post before commenting. Well I am glad we agree on the same issue this time.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I'd like it. Spend my days wandering through deserted cities, to eat delicious canned foods for the rest of my life, just throw away my clothes and get new ones, never do laundry again, never clean up again, I'd sleep in the best hotels. Electricity wouldn't be a problem, batteries, generators etc would do the job. Dream life as long as I don't hurt myself seriously or get really sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: OreoWellington, burnedCookie and Life+me=error
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I am sure we can't even comprehend what that would be like so too difficult to answer

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I am sure we can't even comprehend what that would be like so too difficult to answer

This is fairly accurate.

All of the nuclear power plants would meltdown and nearly all remaining life on this planet would be irradiated into oblivion.