• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
What a time to be alive in the grand scheme of the universe, I was cursed with a flawed existence that has impeded goals that I have struck out to achieve. I've always known that I was fated to live this life from the moment I knew how different I was, the futility of thinking "what if" is just delusions. In all ways I've failed the checklist of life, copulating, belonging to a community, Lasting relationships & Perusing hobbies. Recollecting this is like CIA torture on the mind, to be burdened with memories of pain that I know will never fade is hell but on top of that to know that this was selected for as a trait passed down from Homonids is the ultimate fuck you. If I was different I'd still have to operate similarly due to biology.

In essence I'm a human that can't function in this world, I can't and thus won't conform to the hierarchical system of this world I was born into. An Alien amongst my own people.

I'm on a hyper aware tangent but I'm alive and just observing my surroundings. I'm a vessel driven by instinct, composed of millions of cells working to keep my system functioning, against my will. It is that same component, that primitive "instinct" that halts me the moment before CTB. In the past I used to overlook it but you can really see how this effects everything from decision making, to practically everything.

This could come off as a cringe read but I hate being alive, and I hate being a human. "Eat, Sleep, Drink, Sex,Socialize" I used to think my life was beyond the likes of animals, I never considered humans animals to begin with until someone told me, squarely putting the idea into my head. Then I was able to see the parallels in our lives. We're so similar, yet our existence is made better due to technological advancements however due to that it can be seen as making our lives equally worse. Concepts of the past and future is so overwhelming and overbearing it's akin to being crushed by a weight. I'm cursed with this life, cursed by the actions of those before me cursed with memory and intelligence from early humans, Cursed slave 2/3rd's of my life to work because in our current society if we all quit it crumbles.

I believe there's no one who hates themselves more than me. I dread life and I sincerely think that it couldn't be different otherwise. From the moment I was born It couldn't be otherwise

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, Vicolo cieco, worthIess and 8 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Lol. My quote is similar but different. I can't count how many times I've said in my head or aloud, "Hate myself; hate my life."

• Love
Reactions: etrnllxid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate existing as a human, I never would have chosen to exist. Being conscious and aware is an abomination to me, I see human existence as the most futile and torturous burden.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, Whiston72 and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Lol. My quote is similar but different. I can't count how many times I've said in my head or aloud, "Hate myself; hate my life."
Yeah being a slave to our own evolutionary biology may arguably be the biggest bitch of them all. We're primitively programmed to survive, literally by any means necessary despite whatever misery comes our way. We're the most evolutionary evolved species, ever, and yet we still are all this desperate to cease to exist?
Mental health isn't exactly a money-maker...🤨🙄 Gross...

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
I'd rather be a blade of grass rather than live this dude
Yeah being a slave to our own evolutionary biology
And it hurts to know that it couldn't have been other way, I was born I did exist and it's irrefutable. I hope that in death I'll be freed of these concepts and notions

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I'd rather be a blade of grass rather than live this dude

And it hurts to know that it couldn't have been other way, I was born I did exist and it's irrefutable. I hope that in death I'll be freed of these concepts and notions
I'm sorry you're bound by your own chained, whether they're of the mind or the chains of life. You said two/thirds, so I'm going to say at least 40s. What if you said "Fuck it." and did whatever felt good to you, or searched for things that felt good, while trying to procure money for stability. Is this the only way? No metamorphosis left?