• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I was wondering, does anyone know of any documented cases of someone who took kratom around the time they used the SN method? Did it go well, or is it not a good combination? Even if there weren't documented cases, do you think it would work well?

Reactions: Freelyffe88
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Not yet. Nobody i saw here used kratom with sn

Reactions: Saed
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I really don't think it would affect anything at all.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I was wondering, does anyone know of any documented cases of someone who took kratom around the time they used the SN method? Did it go well, or is it not a good combination? Even if there weren't documented cases, do you think it would work well?
Good question. I've dabbled with kratom in general and it's definitely good for anxiety and pain, however I'm not sure how it would interact with SN. Kratom can at times make me a tad nauseous, which probably isn't good, but then again any type of opiate can cause nausea... not that Kratom is an opiate.

Last edited: