• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
In the PPeH 24-Mar-2019 revision there is a relatively new chapter on "The Korean Method." It's a variation on the carotid compression/cerebral apoxia with added stimulation of the 'vagus nerve' and 'baroreceptors' which will allegedly interfere with normal cardiac activity.

I am having trouble locating the spot where the large carotid arteries bifurcate, as well as the vagus nerve or the supposed baroreceptors. I'm a thin man with a rather muscular neck (my shirt collar size is 17 inches.) I've read accounts of people who have found the spot where a rather small amount of pressure causes dizziness and fainting. However it seems the best I can do is to compress the jugular vein which results in the feeling of pressure in the head. Any advice or help out there?

I swiped a tourniquet from the hospital and wrapped it tightly around the neck at several different elevations. (I found it ironic that this medical item would be long enough to go around the neck twice.) After 2 minutes I haven't passed out but the pressure in my head is rather unbearable. I'm going to get some implement that doesn't stretch so much, and try something to press inward on the sides of my neck where the arteries should be.

Reactions: Saga, Ἡγησίας, Lifeisatrap and 3 others