kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
life to me is just pointlessly doing the same things over and over every single day for an unknown, and presumably, long period of time

I feel panicked when thinking about having to do the same chores, talk with the same people and do the same shit every single day

so by thinking this will end soon, as less than a year soon, it makes me enjoy things more

watching a movie I really love or eating a meal I enjoy seems so much more pleasant when I know it will be the last times I do those things

does anyone has the same feeling?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, kunikuzushi, sserafim and 5 others
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
yeah, its like an anxiety relief thing. just knowing its ending soon (and having a plan) makes me feel way better than i would without it.

• Hugs
Reactions: kelimackie
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Same, and even better it reduced my fears. My biggest fears used to be going blind and my dad dying. Now I just don't care, because I know I have a way out. The option of ctb also makes me not care what others think about me. I'm free to be an obnoxious hobo without giving a damn. It definitely makes me enjoy life more.

• Yay!
Reactions: kelimackie
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Same, and even better it reduced my fears. My biggest fears used to be going blind and my dad dying. Now I just don't care, because I know I have a way out. The option of ctb also makes me not care what others think about me. I'm free to be an obnoxious hobo without giving a damn. It definitely makes me enjoy life more.
SAME, one of my biggest concerns was being an old person with diabetes and Alzheimer's and now that won't be a problem anymore :)

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
"What really saved me was the idea of suicide. Without the idea of suicide, I would have surely killed myself." Emil Cioran

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and kelimackie
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Please, enjoy, but also do not get sucked into this false feeling of "comfort in suffering". You actually need to keep working on the last step to get it done. Otherwise your "enjoyment" will last your whole lifetime and eventually you will die in the old age, having lived your whole life in a mental prison.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Please, enjoy, but also do not get sucked into this false feeling of "comfort in suffering". You actually need to keep working on the last step to get it done. Otherwise your "enjoyment" will last your whole lifetime and eventually you will die in the old age, having lived your whole life in a mental prison.
oh don't get me wrong, I still fucking hate the boredom of doing the same shit every day, I just finally am able to enjoy the things I like, because without a prospect to end, then it would all be just as meaningless as the boring shit