• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Not even your family, nor your friends. Evaluate your goals in life and work your hardest to achieve them. No one is out there to help you constantly, and some will put barriers between you and your goal.

Do not let your sorrow of humanity's destructive tendencies let you down. Make yourself proud, and focus on what you want for yourself. They're all midgets between you and the life you want to have.

Last edited:
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, ijustwishtodie, Heartaches and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Is this another thread that you copied from that weird neet forum with sexist racist dudes?

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Not even your family, nor your friends. Evaluate your goals in life and work your hardest to achieve them. No one is out there to help you constantly, and aome will put barriers between you and your goal.

Do not let your sorrow of humanity's destructive tendencies let you down. Make yourself proud, and focus on what you want for yourself. They're all midgets between you and the life you want to have.
What I want for myself is suicide for me

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Is this another thread that you copied from that weird neet forum with sexist racist dudes?
It's true. Know your goals and wants and don't ever stray from them. Don't allow yourself to be influenced or led by others. Do what's best for you. And yeah, I lurk there because it's fun and sometimes they have some insightful and motivational threads like this one. Why does it matter though?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
It's true. Know your goals and wants and don't ever stray from them. Don't allow yourself to be influenced or led by others. Do what's best for you. And yeah, I lurk there because it's fun and sometimes they have some good and insightful threads like this one. Why does it matter though?
Just asking out of curiosity. Ever since I saw that thread from that one dude on there complaining about you I can't help but wonder which of your threads are original and which ones you are copying from there. I just find the entire thing to be amusing.

Reactions: sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
It's true. Know your goals and wants and don't ever stray from them. Don't allow yourself to be influenced or led by others. Do what's best for you. And yeah, I lurk there because it's fun and sometimes they have some insightful and motivational threads like this one. Why does it matter though?
And what are your goals you are "work[ing] your hardest to achieve"?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Just asking out of curiosity. Ever since I saw that thread from that one dude on there complaining about you I can't help but wonder which of your threads are original and which ones you are copying from there. I just find the entire thing to be amusing.
I only started copying threads recently, and I've only copied a few of them. I never expected them to even notice lol. Most of my threads are original

• Yay!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My only two goals are to die on my own terms and the other is to find lifelong happiness with a romantic partner. These goals are both incredibly at odds with each other but one is at least more realistic.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Message In A Bottle, Hollowman and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Suicide encouragement is against the rules ;).

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep, sserafim and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
My only two goals are to die on my own terms and the other is to find lifelong happiness with a romantic partner. These goals are both incredibly at odds with each other but one is at least more realistic.
Imagine a partner who would help you with dying on your own terms . . . perfection.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
Not even your family, nor your friends. Evaluate your goals in life and work your hardest to achieve them. No one is out there to help you constantly, and some will put barriers between you and your goal.

Don't you aspire to be a NEET? :p

Reactions: sserafim
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Except I wasn't complaining. I just mentioned that it was practically copied and pasted from Neets.net. She can copy and paste from there if she wants.
I only started copying threads recently, and I've only copied a few of them. I never expected them to even notice lol. Most of my threads are original
Nah I think it's been more than a few times and to be honest I didn't know Neets.net existed until you started linking that place and you can call me "He" anyway copy it if you want.

Goals? Just Call of Duty right now and my death.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Except I wasn't complaining. I just mentioned that it was practically copied and pasted from Neets.net. She can copy and paste from there if she wants.
Nah I think it's been more than a few times and to be honest I didn't know Neets.net existed until you started linking that place and you can call me "He" anyway copy it if you want.

Goals? Just Call of Duty right now and my death.
I never said you were complaining. I was talking about a dude on that site who was specifically complaining about her.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Imagine a partner who would help you with dying on your own terms . . . perfection.
I mean I guess if I found her my terms would simply change to dying the normal way by growing old together and coincidentally dying at the same exact time while holding hands. 🤝

Still not very likely though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle and derpyderpins
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I want to get rid of anti-Asian racism

Reactions: Arachno, sserafim and Heartaches
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I wish it was that easy, but I don't really have any goals in life, much less ones that would keep me motivated for long. I simply don't want to suffer anymore.​

Reactions: Arachno, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Incredible.
From NEET to motivational speaker.
Your character development is fascinating.

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll, ForgottenAgain, Sylveon and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Don't you aspire to be a NEET? :p

Yeah- to be fair- being a NEET relies entirely on the charity/ sense of obligation of the parents and caregivers this motivational speech is encouraging people to defy. Defy them too much and they likely won't provide for you anymore! What if their 'goal' is to have produced an independent adult? What happens when your goals clash with theirs? What happens when your goals are entirely reliant on them?

But I guess it works for suicide. As for life goals. I pretty much did give my absolute all to pursue my dreams and it still hasn't been worth it. Lol.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain