• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
If you were to use the tourniquet method or the nite-nite method, where on the neck do you think is the best place to put the knot or ratchet strap buckle before tightening it? With hanging the knot goes in the back so I'm just wondering where it would go with these other methods to ensure that there is enough pressure on the carotid arteries.

N

notAfather

suited for
Jul 5, 2022
From what I've seen in pictures, it's usually on the back of the neck or just behind the ear, much like a noose. The carotid arteries are cut off by the tourniquet, not the knot itself, but I would imagine that you can probably put it wherever you want as long as it's comfortable and you can keep tightening it until you pass out without it unraveling.

T

TopsyTurvy

May 16, 2022
There may be some advice within this megathread (haven't read it) .......... https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
From what I've seen in pictures, it's usually on the back of the neck or just behind the ear, much like a noose. The carotid arteries are cut off by the tourniquet, not the knot itself, but I would imagine that you can probably put it wherever you want as long as it's comfortable and you can keep tightening it until you pass out without it unraveling.
Would you have any links to pictures?