• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
I know this is going to sound fake/troll but it's a genuine post
I went on vacation with my parents a couple years ago to Mexico. It was an extended vacation where we stayed in this place over the summer, I mostly really did my own thing.
When I was there I met this girl and we started to date. That's when I lost my virginity and I was dumb and inexperienced, she got pregnant. I didn't know till after I left and she messaged me. I blocked her and I always gave her a fake name so she wouldn't try to pull some shit, I was a bit paranoid earlier that she'd try something to get a green card. Messaged me with different accounts with pictures of the kid, I always blocked her and ended up deleting. She tried to find me irl but failed.
I blocked her and said I don't want to see the kid, I don't want to have to deal with him or pay child support and have my life ruined
But sometimes I think it'd be nice to go see him. I feel a little guilt about it.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim, Joarga, GoatHerder and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, you should be. You decided to fuck her without any protection on and now you are blocking her and trying to keep her away after impregnanting her. That's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Reactions: Proteus and GoatHerder
bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
Yeah, you should be. You decided to fuck her without any protection on and now you are blocking her and trying to keep her away after impregnanting her. That's a pretty shitty thing to do.
I feel like she should have aborted the kid, so I don't feel too guilty. She had her choice to opt out and didn't follow it, while I did.

Reactions: sserafim, GoatHerder, Rocinante and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel like she should have aborted the kid, so I don't feel too guilty. She had her choice to opt out and didn't follow it, while I did.
Dude, fuck off

Reactions: zino, Tesha, Proteus and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Touché. She had her choice and... she chose rather poorly

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante and bb3300
bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
Touché. She had her choice and... she chose rather poorly
Yeah, you're right. I think she had ulterior motives for doing it (let's say getting a certain color card). Now she won't.

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante and ijustwishtodie
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
You know you can both have part of fault, right? Her choices don't dismiss yours entirely...

Reactions: GoatHerder
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Do you even know for sure the kid is yours? Assuming it is, how can she be using you for a green card when you nutted in her yourself? This doesn't make any sense. You can't just assume someone will get an abortion because it's what you want. This is some bizarre reasoning.

K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Instead of taking responsibility for your own actions, you make up excuses, blame others and think only of how it all affects your own life. That's not the example any child needs in their life. If you want to meet that kid, make sure you actually have something positive to offer, rather than again just thinking about your own feelings and wishes.