• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

šŸŒøI'm ashamed of who I've becomešŸŒø
May 15, 2023
I was wondering if anyone has tried ketamine with a test dose of SN or know if it would be effective in muting SI? K has been really helpful in moderating my depression and I'm very comfortable and familiar with the feeling of dissociating on it, so I would prefer it to benzo's.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i donā€™t know who i am
May 8, 2023
im a regular user of ketamine - from my experience, k can sometimes cause you intense feelings of confusion. you can feel like you don't know where you are, or what you were doing even just a moment ago.

so if you're going to utilise k in your SN protocol, i would be careful not to cross over into the scary side! - of course, you know your own limits but be cautious <3

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345
H

helplessufferer

Apr 24, 2023
since you are familiar and confortable with it's effects, you can decide yourself. if it makes you relaxed, careless, anxiety free then it prolly would help with SI. i didn't experience ketamine but from what i read, it's a very weird and hard to handle drug for some people so it also may make the process tougher to go through for some.

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345