• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogteeth

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
hi everyone :) ive seen from harm reduction resources for raves and stuff that mixing alcohol with ketamine could possibly be fatal, does anyone know how likely this would be and how much someone would need to take? would really like to know if its worth considering this as an option to ctb as access to things like sn or n is basically impossible in my country

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
No, such reports always exaggerate the risk of death. Technically, you can "easily" just drink too much alcohol and die, but most people puke way before they ever get anywhere near dying and it's a very horrible experience.

Reactions: lilac-moonbeam, Mateira and dogteeth
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You would need a shitton of ketamine and alcohol to CTB. This is not impossible, but it's likely to fail. I heard of a couple deaths because of ketamine (as an experimented user, I always thought you could not OD on K, but the facts proved me wrong).

Reactions: dogteeth
dogteeth

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
No, such reports always exaggerate the risk of death. Technically, you can "easily" just drink too much alcohol and die, but most people puke way before they ever get anywhere near dying and it's a very horrible experience.
You would need a shitton of ketamine and alcohol to CTB. This is not impossible, but it's likely to fail. I heard of a couple deaths because of ketamine (as an experimented user, I always thought you could not OD on K, but the facts proved me wrong).
ah yeah not surprised its too risky, thank you both for ur help :)

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
ah yeah not surprised its too risky, thank you both for ur help :)
New Zealand is the hardest place to get anything but gutter drugs. Can you travel o/seas? I ask as reliable sources for all manner of things are well documented

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Don't waste an awesome ketamine experience by doing that.