• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EverdreamNW

Nov 14, 2019
Is there anything you can do to prevent your parents from taking possession of your body after you are gone? They are really abusive alcoholics, i dont live with them, but they are a lot of the reason im going to suicide as an option and the last thing i would want is them to be able to have an elaborate funeral and act like they cared when i was alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Dead Meat
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Make a will and stipulate your wishes that you want them to have no involvement in the planning or have your body released to them. You will have to pick someone that you do trust to handle the funeral arrangements unless you plan to be cremated in which you state in your will that your ashes are to go to your appointed person. If you don't have anyone else close to you I would donate my body to Science then no one gets it.

Reactions: Apricity
Witness of the mind

Witness of the mind

Jul 24, 2021
Make a will and stipulate your wishes that you want them to have no involvement in the planning or have your body released to them. You will have to pick someone that you do trust to handle the funeral arrangements unless you plan to be cremated in which you state in your will that your ashes are to go to your appointed person. If you don't have anyone else close to you I would donate my body to Science then no one gets it.

I never really done any research about this so I'm probably spewing bullshit but even if you write your will doesn't your family still have the final say after you're gone? Especially if you didn't appoint anyone to speak on your behalf?

E

EverdreamNW

Nov 14, 2019
Science is a great idea. Thank you.

bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
I never really done any research about this so I'm probably spewing bullshit but even if you write your will doesn't your family still have the final say after you're gone? Especially if you didn't appoint anyone to speak on your behalf?
No, you wrote your wishes down. If you get an attorney, they speak on your behalf, that's what you pay them for. Some places accept just a written letter and it's still legally binding.

Reactions: NSA and Witness of the mind