contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
I wish a drunk driver or any other sort of reckless driver would hit me while im crossing the street and just take me out of my misery. It seems like so many ppl die like this, why not me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, unlucky melancholia, GentleJerk and 8 others
DraktarLim

DraktarLim

I don't like my title.
Mar 26, 2022
i have thought about it too. When I'm at the bus stop waiting to go home after work i usually tend to think about a car hitting me or jumping in front of one. But idk, maybe it's not that pleasant. i think a car going 80km/h could be a instant death and also the fact that the driver would be terrified is not good. i don't want to traumatize the driver.

• Aww..
Reactions: Al_stargate, Chico56, Rational man and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable. Personally I would rather die at a time of my own choosing, but I am trapped in this world as suicide is so difficult. If I died in an accident it would end this miserable life and prevent decades of suffering. I envy all dead people as they are free from their pain and nothing can hurt them anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I've always secretly wished this but would feel bad for the car, the driver, and my bike if I was on it. I don't want my bike to get hurt, it's been with me a long time, it's a good bike.

• Aww..
Reactions: Al_stargate and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Because it happens when we least expect it. There was a lady just miles from me who crossed the road with he two kids. She didnt see a.juggernaut . Though the kids survived, she was hit. Her head was severed and it rolled along the road. It was a traumatizing scene. People vomited. Blood everywhere....

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Al_stargate and Sister of the Moon
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Same here, except I never leave my house dye to agorophobia.

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man and Al_stargate
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
High chance of things not going your way and ending up in a lot worse position. I know a guy who hit an elderly woman and she died a month later in hospital. He and another guy were in the car, and completely panicked, the car swerved into a field. Ran away from the scene on foot, incredibly dumb since cops got license plates anyway. Funny thing is, when they started to flee, the guy who was driving remembered he forgot his favorite music cassette tape in the car (it was way back like 15-20 years ago) and went back to get it. But didn't consider trying to find help for the woman he hit. Panic state I guess, actions were completely unreasonable. Other guy was telling this story and it definitely made rounds in the neighborhood. He got sentenced to I think 2 or 3 years in prison and few more on parole.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I know exactly how you feel. I just ready a story about a pregnant lady who was close to giving birth and she was shot and killed, and I'm like- wjhy cccan't I give her my life, or what's left of it? I'm almost always jealous when I read stories o9f people dying in the news.