K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
Sorry major rant about to occur...scroll on by I just need to be able to let it out.
How many things can go wrong to one person. even when I think I'm getting it right...it goes wrong. I'm so done with this life time. I'm to tired to keep it going, it's to hard pretending I give a rats arse about any thing. I should be dead by now but even that went wrong with covid cancelling my plans, and new plan means waiting and hoping I get what I need, it better not go wrong.
No family no people who will even notice I'm not around for at least a week maybe more. My dead rotten body laying in the house.
Every thing I believed is a load of shite. I so want out and don't yet have the means....sn in hand meto hopefully tomorrow, or do I wait hoping the N gets here, just had enough of it all now.

Carry on rant over thank you and take care x

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dima2, Lorntroubles, pole and 4 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Life is just outright unfair. People tell us that this is just reality and that we need to accept it, but it's not easy. Some people get tragically sad situations thrown at them for no reason. I'm sorry that you are so isolated right now. Feel free to talk to anyone here, we will all listen. Wishing you some kind if peace whatever decisions you make.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
Sad to hear you situation. Sometimes we feel like the whole earth slipped from our feet - that's probably how you are feeling right now. Can I just suggest not to act on anything out of anger or hopelessness? Take a deep breath, go for a walk, look at it next day if if the shit still stinks after a while - then ventilate it here in the forums ;)