Q

qwerty_in_me

Mar 30, 2020
Whelp, just as i was getting back my will to live eeven if faint and just enough to keep me comfortably going I get shipped to a "concentration camp".

Tomorrow is when I'll be going to some sort of high intensity rehab camp and tonight Imma oof myself, because I just can't take any more pressure.

All my life I've been quite weak, especcially emotionally and the past two years I have been very sensitive to pressure so with a phisically and emotionally demanding rehab centre targeted towards aimless and unruly youth not depressed, weak and sensitive twigs like me, I'm ready to leave once and for all.

I'm a neet so I don't exactly have much choice or say in the matter and worse yet my mother seems to not understand me at all and simply fakes any empathy.

I'm done with my condition, I'm phisically and mentally exhausted and everything has its limits so unless I pussy out ore something goes teribly wrong this'll be my last and only meaningfull post here.

With regards
-qwerty

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, draw a circle, Woodnote and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
What is the rehab for?
Can you imagine it being a good experience for you?

Q

qwerty_in_me

Mar 30, 2020
What is the rehab for?
Can you imagine it being a good experience for you?
Aight so it's kinda like boot kamp to beat the lazy and rebelious out of you an fugg no it aint a good experiance for me

Also, update: everything that could go wrong kinda did, the hanging string snapped, my ma acted like herself and the kamp's postponed for now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote, ocd is bad and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry it's all so hard.

• Love
Reactions: qwerty_in_me and ocd is bad
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It does suck that the world seems to have no appreciation for the effort you put in. I get these lovely ideas in my head of picking myself up and trying to live but always end up realizing that the world will just keep giving me problems on top of my efforts to recover and I'll be knocked down quickly. It sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: draw a circle