CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
I know this post is kind of pointless, but I'll make it anyway because I could use some love right now. Basically I went from feeling somewhat okay to just... completely drained in the blink of an eye.

I'd tell you what happened, but I don't have energy to do that right now. Maybe never. It's not even a big deal, I'm just so fragile right now that I fall apart from the tiniest bump in the road.

Life is so unfair and cruel. I don't want to live in this stupid world. Why isn't there an off switch? Just let me die, now, please :'(

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aleandra Felix, Serio, Indieblue and 8 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Here if you need anyone to message to vent more!

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile and CuddleHug
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I get you girl. I can be so on and off like that sometimes. I had a mental breakdown in one of my college classes and started laughing and crying hysterically at the same time. After that I felt fine. I'm here if you want to PM. You seem like a nice person and I hate to see you having a rough time right now. I'm having a pretty terrible time too and wish there was an off switch. That magical delete button. But seriously, I'm here if you need to talk. Lots of love and hugs:hug::hug::hug::heart::heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CuddleHug, Notcutoutforlife and Iloveyouall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I guess a hug is in order?
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: CuddleHug
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, @CuddleHug
I am sending you a hug after your words. And just in general, thank you for venting :heart:
There is no switch button unfortunately and we cannot make this world a better place.
But we are able to make this community our home and feel better in this small universe :hug:
If you need to talk, always feel free ^^

• Love
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I understand completely, Cuddlehug. We are all here for you, and can relate in one way or another.

• Love
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
Thank you all for the support, I really appreciate it :heart::heart:

I kind of disappeared right after posting because my benzos kicked in and I was knocked out.

I'm feeling a tad better today, although I still wish being (mentally) ill wasn't a full-time job. Because honestly, how am I supposed to fight back when I don't get the support I need? I'm lucky to have family that supports me, but even that is not enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Deleted member 1465
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Glad you are feeling better today. I totally get the feeling of feeling ok then everything comes crashing down instantly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters