• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pup

pup

Mar 28, 2023
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I was looking into some of the resources here, and the "night-night" method intrigued me. My last attempt failed when I took around 350mg of morphine, I made the mistake of not crushing the pills up, and not taking some antiemetics, I did not know enough. Anyways, the SN and the night night method intrigue me, since its really hard for me to get any morphine anyways, I wanted to ask if the night night or SN method was really successful?

I've been looking for SN online but I haven't found anything that I can trust ordering from, so the night night method might be easier for me, but I'm scared of it failing
Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I was looking into some of the resources here, and the "night-night" method intrigued me. My last attempt failed when I took around 350mg of morphine, I made the mistake of not crushing the pills up, and not taking some antiemetics, I did not know enough. Anyways, the SN and the night night method intrigue me, since its really hard for me to get any morphine anyways, I wanted to ask if the night night or SN method was really successful?

I've been looking for SN online but I haven't found anything that I can trust ordering from, so the night night method might be easier for me, but I'm scared of it failing
I'm also a little afraid that the night night method might not work for me or be really hard since I'm really big, I don't know if I can get it tight enough to reach my arteries.

Foxes

Foxes

⭐️
Jun 30, 2020
When you get your post count up a bit more, your PMs will unlock and you can ask for SN sources.

Reactions: koifishs, pup and Sparr0w