I want to go. I just dont know how.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, JustHeckinKillMe, LMLN and 4 others
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Hey, Adieu. Have you looked into the various methods discussed on this site?

Reactions: Johanna94, JustHeckinKillMe, Adieu and 1 other person
N

not.happy201

Dec 20, 2019
I would love to go, too.. Getting shot dead by a stranger at night, getting hit by a car or dying in a car accident. Maybe I could just trip over and get some painless brain tumor that would make me die in a year..

I can only dream.. If I could just start the initiation process of my death.. That would be so lovely. Maybe you want to head into this direction, too?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, LMLN, Adieu and 2 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I also would love to go, it's all I think about... But unfortunately the time is not right.... Thinking of you :hug: & :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, LMLN, Adieu and 1 other person
Adieu

Adieu

Jun 27, 2019
I would love to go, too.. Getting shot dead by a stranger at night, getting hit by a car or dying in a car accident. Maybe I could just trip over and get some painless brain tumor that would make me die in a year..

I can only dream.. If I could just start the initiation process of my death.. That would be so lovely. Maybe you want to head into this direction, too?
Exactly, I wish that
I also would love to go, it's all I think about... But unfortunately the time is not right.... Thinking of you :hug: & :heart:
I must go in a trip with my family on january. Maybe when I come back. I only know the time is near
Hey, Adieu. Have you looked into the various methods discussed on this site?
Yes, I like the SN method

• Hugs
Reactions: not.happy201, Time and Astral316
Time

Time

Looking to leave.
Nov 10, 2019
Yes, I like the SN method
[/QUOTE]
Yep, same here. I hope that you've exhausted all options before you ctb. If so, sounds like you're on a path to (from what I can tell) a peaceful exit. :hug: :heart:

Reactions: not.happy201 and Adieu