• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
I have struggled for a long time with feeling safe. When you're living alone as a low wage worker, your physical survival is constantly in question. I've lost track of the number of times I've received eviction notices. Then there's being emotionally safe. I'm LGBTQ, female and disabled. A pariah. The past few days, I've struggled with wanting to be catatonic. To do nothing, think nothing, feel nothing, no phone, no work, no visits. But I can't afford to take time off to do this. I'm forced to chase money constantly, instead of engaging with my loved ones, doing things I love... it's a dystopian society.

Anyway, this site is, ironically, a life saver. I'm never alone, I'm totally accepted, and this is what I've been wanting my whole life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Vicolo cieco, Moniker and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You have compounded problems to deal with.
Disability...do you receive benefits? Can you apply?
Low wages...any training available? Many areas have programs to cover this need. Does your disability make this an option?
LGBTQ...you be you. That is who you are.

Reactions: SchizoGymnast
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I am disabled too and I really didn't know how badly and inhumanely disabled were treated in the usa b4 this became my fate. And worse and worse all the time. Like they all want you to die but not honest enough to say that out loud. They're all such hypocrites. Claim they are there to help you but their actions and inactions prove the polar opposite. I don't consider myself lgbtq but if they keep adding letters may eventually get around to including me. I'm 70 years old and didn't really think anyone would be sexually attracted to me but the last couple days lgbt guys hit on me so I am kinda appreciating lgbtq and I have seen it with other letters on the back end but can't remember exactly which ones. I think there's an x now. The 1st 1 yesterday kinda shocked me was a really attractive trans chick. Totally had me fooled. Maybe they thought I had money or something. Idk.