• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I just want to be at peace, I don't want to suffer in any way and existing is nothing but suffering. I'm only meant for non-existence, I don't belong here, I'm only meant for the peace of an dreamless eternal sleep, only death can bring me peace from this terrible human species and cruel, hopeless existence. I wish it was straightforward to finally be at peace, I wish this existence could be erased, all I want is a painless death like never waking again.

To have the option to painlessly die would solve everything for me, it's so tragic how one cannot just choose to fall asleep permanently as I'd never want to exist, only non-existence is ideal as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm. Some humans are so cruel and just cause one to suffer even more it's so dreadful, they just make this true peace sound even more appealing, I only find comfort in death, all I've ever wished is for this existence to be permanently forgotten about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: restinpeace2, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
Why can't I go back to the time before I was born?

Reactions: restinpeace2, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others