• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

duingmann

Jun 25, 2024
The title says it all, I've had enough of the suffering and wanna die. The primary method is hanging, it just seems so hard because I need to find a place where to do it. I am also scared of being paralyzed and surviving. My prefered method would be sn or like cyanide because it is pretty easy to do, its just impossible to get my hands on them. Another foolproof method would be jumping off a roof or a high place. I do not have the courage to do it. It's frustrating how hard escapibg all pain is, I just wanna find a way out without any risks.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Marshy63
M

Marshy63

Mar 1, 2024
Me too, I would love to just use a firearm and get it over with but I'm in Canada and there's no easy access, and I wish I could just jump but SI kicks in, I cant stand how there's no easy reliable way I just want it to all be over

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I feel for you. Best case of all, I hope things improve in your life and you want to stick around. Second best case, I hope you find a means to a peaceful journey to whatever comes next.

C

Cambria

Jun 26, 2024
Same here. I'm just so tired for no reason. Hanging isn't my favorite method since you can die in one of two ways: by your neck getting snapped, ensuring a quick death, or by suffocating, which is slower and unpleasant.
I wanted to jump off a building but I chickened out. I could see myself surviving the attempt and having to deal with physical pain on top of mental pain.