S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Guys, please forgive me, I'm drunk. Honestly I don't know why I made this thread. I just have some thoughts in my head. I think when I drunk I love people more. I'm sad that people so people. I had so much pain in my life I don't have enought words to explain, and still I love people. Stupid, smart, angry, rich or poor, all of you. Many of you here suffering from diseases, mental or physical. I suffer too, but not sure if that's a disease. I let people use me, just because I like to help everyone and I love everyone. Despite this I've never had in my life someone who would love or take care of me. I'm so stupid that I would sacrifice everything for anyone. People are so selfish and they don't care about someone's feelings. And still I love them. I always wanted to find out what is friendship or love, I've never cared about things or money. I understand I'll never have family or friends, I don't know why, but I feel it. I only hope I can meet someone in here to hold my hand when I die, at least once in my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: moonsafari, JuneIsTooBright, Otter and 2 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I'm sorry to hear it, my friend. The pain we share is unfair, from those who take advantage of others kindness. You are a good person to love others, it's a shame that it isn't the same for others, especially those who are high in society. Don't be sorry, it's completely fine, what you're doing, and I understand why you'd be drinking. Helps flush the pain away. If you want, I can be here for you. I'll walk with you as far as you want me to. It's not your fault for loving everyone. Such purity and kindness is a rare thing these days. This is a corrupt, dirty, breaking world, who will use anything and everyone. Whether you choose to stay or go, just know that it'll be in your best interest, and therefore the right one :)

Reactions: moonsafari and Otter
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
It's not a disease, it's (a) human condition - I think. I've often wanted the same things. We can't know what will happen with more years of life, death is the only state in which there's certainty - whether that's better or worse varies by perspective.