• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
May-4-2023

My life has been going down the drain lately, but I'm used to this my few months of potential happiness are over. Does anyone else know this feeling? Going from being somewhat okay to barely functioning? Then not only does everyone blame you and call you 'lazy' or care so much it's suffocating?
I wish I could sit on the couch and rot away watching YouTube. I can think what I like, do what I want and not have to worry about all the things I'm so fucking bad at all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToastInTheShell, Praestat_Mori, Ash and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I can totally relate. Some days I feel somewhat okay, and feel I might have hope of recovering and getting better, then the next day i'd feel down in the dumps again and feel this is all pointless and why bother.
And yeah people who call suicidal or depressed people lazy definitely have no idea what it is like to be in our shoes, they don't realize depression drains all your energy and motivation.

I also lay down and rot on my couch and watch netflix or browse the forums most days when i am not at work. Going outside just feels so draining.

Anyway, best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
I can totally relate. Some days I feel somewhat okay, and feel I might have hope of recovering and getting better, then the next day i'd feel down in the dumps again and feel this is all pointless and why bother.
And yeah people who call suicidal or depressed people lazy definitely have no idea what it is like to be in our shoes, they don't realize depression drains all your energy and motivation.

I also lay down and rot on my couch and watch netflix or browse the forums most days when i am not at work. Going outside just feels so draining.

Anyway, best wishes
I'm so sorry that you can relate to this. It's truly a horrible feeling when you can't keep up with anything that is going on around you. I lost my job a few months ago because I couldn't handle it anymore. I'm glad that weight has been lifted though, one less thing to worry about at the end of the day. Thank you so much for the kind comment and whatever your plan is in the future (if any), I hope it works out for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and iloverachel