D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm so tired of living. Everyday feels the same and same. Some days are worse. None are better. It's all blending in together into some awkward mess. I wish I could just do it but I can't because I don't want to hurt my family. I used to hope for the best but hope can be such a devil sometimes. Hopefully we all find one way or the other out of this mess.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, ClownMe and sleeps
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
im so over it too. every day the damn same.

i pray we find peace

Reactions: DreamEnd
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I feel you. It gets harder and harder to wake up each morning.

• Love
Reactions: 4am
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also tired of having to endure this existence, the kind of tiredness that I feel is one that no amount of sleep could ever bring me relief from. I could never not be tired as long as I still exist. It would really be the best thing possible to just never wake again, to me it really does sound so ideal to be free from this life. I cannot put up with this life for many more decades, it would be unbearable.

I understand that it can be so dreadful having to carry on existing when all that you want is to be gone, I can imagine that it must be hard to deal with feeling as though you have to stay here for others. Your feelings of wanting to escape from it all are understandable.

Reactions: DreamEnd