I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
So, my SN has finally arrived, it's 95% purity but I guess that'll do, also bought bromopride (which is like a latin generic for the meto), got my benzos always in hand, as far as I'm concerned the stuff for ctb is ready.

Now I have to start tying up loose ends, cleaning off social media, my personal items, and that stuff
Problem is idk if I'm gonna do it just yet, but I'm worried to do it on impulse someday and not having left what I planned (notes, fixing up my messed house, making the last plans on my bucket list etc)
I want it to be better planned, but I'm an impulsive chaotic person and now that I have everything I could totally do it by any time
I don't even know what I'm saying, I just needed to vent
To resume: I have everything for ctb, but want to make plans first and am afraid of ctb before because I'm impulsive

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Shu, TheBroken and 4 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Good luck,friend
make sure to think carefully before injesting SN

Reactions: I need peace
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I'm somewhat in the same position wondering if I'll be more "impulsive" - though at the same time I don't really have much planned to try to do or get done. I hope you're able to keep from being impulsive and get what you want to get done still. Feel free to vent anytime if it will help out at all or keep you from doing something you don't want to yet. It's hard to not even be able to trust ourselves and what we'll do. I wish you the best and hope you can overcome it and get done everything you wish to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: ineedtoctb and I need peace
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
You are all so lucky getting SN in Ireland absolutely impossible to get it.

And being honest if I got it I'd take the lot the minute I got it the full bag lol I wouldn't care about social media an crap but that's just me personally each to their own. But best of luck

Reactions: I need peace
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
You are all so lucky getting SN in Ireland absolutely impossible to get it.

And being honest if I got it I'd take the lot the minute I got it the full bag lol I wouldn't care about social media an crap but that's just me personally each to their own. But best of luck
Haha I thought of doing so, but I've messed up real bad and need to close some issues before ctb, but I hope you can find it where you at! Peace for you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am also tired. I think I would personally find it a relief just having the option of SN. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point and I wish you the best in whatever happens.