F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
Why does suicide come as a shock to people? Sometimes it's not about sadness. Sometimes it's not about making it all stop. Sometimes it's just something you have to do because people would be better off if you were not.
I don't care if giving up is permanent and fuck people. They didn't care enough to see me while I was alive and in pain. They just used me and stepped on me then threw me away when I couldn't fit their needs anymore. They didn't care. Nobody ever did. And nobody ever will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, demuic, gottago222 and 2 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if it's a shock because people think that person would never ctb. Maybe they just didn't see the signs until it's too late. I sometimes feel like people really don't pay attention to anything other than themselves.

Reactions: jimmy7754, Circles, Looooser and 1 other person
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if it's a shock because people think that person would never ctb. Maybe they just didn't see the signs until it's too late. I sometimes feel like people really don't pay attention to anything other than themselves.
Most people don't understand until they've been there or through something themselves. In society people who ctb are considered "mentally ill" or "diseased" and as family has put it need to be locked up.. people see the signs we're just taught to ignore them or put them in institutions.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Journeytoletgo, waitingforrest and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it is true that many people do not care about others, some people can be very selfish and they only care about what directly affects themselves. Overall, I cannot stand people. In my case, I do not care how others react after my death, as I will not be alive at that point, it is nothing to do with me how they react. I'm sorry you had to deal with people like that. I wish you the best.