D

darkdarkdark

Feb 8, 2023
When I had a part time job back in June, I was sexually harassed by the boss.
I sued him but that's not likely to go well and he might be able to sue me back for falsely accusing him which is bullshit.
He touched my thigh, my shoulder and even my back like he did all that stuff but the prosecutor saids no evidence so yeah.

My depression, it's getting worse even though I was hospitalized once. That didn't work out. Now not a single day goes by without me thinking of ctb.

I recently got a job. It's teaching kids... and I have to teach one kid for at least 6 month so I have to work till September.
But my current rent contract for my studio ends in August and my parents won't be financially supporting me after like May. And my pay is even't that much so yeah it's unlikely for me to even pay the rent fee.

I have hard time maintaining relationships whether that's love or just friends. I always ruin it. It's so hard to have a continuous relationship in my life and now I'm tired of it.

My dad used to be physically abusive. He hit me a lot. Then my brother also started hitting me. They don't hit me anymore but they verbally abuse me still, and they don't even feel sorry for it. My dad once said 'I'm just living with you bc your my daughter.'

I have a big daddy issue. Always wanted to be accepted and loved by my dad and he does in his own way but I think he's just tired of me now.

Yeah all the financial, emotional problems are too heavy for me to carry on.
I just wish my SN from IC doesn't get caught on customs.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is such a cruel world that we exist in and to me it's just so awful how so much suffering exists here. It's understandable wishing to finally be free from it all, I really do believe that humans are responsible for so much of the torment in this world. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: blank and darkdarkdark