• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I fully expect this to go unnoticed & understand were all in the same exhaust boat.
I lost 3 partnerships to either recovery or maybe I freaked them out.
I just like to interact with someone who maybe at my point. ready to go facing some hurdles.
mine are agoraphobia getting out of the house to get alcohol which I know will surpress my SI.
I can do it under the cover of darkness but the day will be hellish. if anyone out there pls contact me. I just want to Express my fears to someone who understands to keep my momentum up.
that might be to much or to boring to ask but if you're out there pls contact me. I'm hurting

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, SMarie1204, Volomori83 and 6 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry to see you are feeling too bad. I am here to talk if you feel like to talk. Though I am not in a good state of mind atm, I'll try to understand.
Hope you feel good soon.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, martha, Marawa and 1 other person
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
thank you for responding. I realize we're all taxed. I'm trying to reach out as some last hope of i guess a magical SI reducer.
do you care to share the stage your in? or anything?
if not understandable.
how are coping if you have a date set? how do you steady your wavering?
I guess deep down it's just stepping into the noose.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
I fully expect this to go unnoticed & understand were all in the same exhaust boat.
I lost 3 partnerships to either recovery or maybe I freaked them out.
I just like to interact with someone who maybe at my point. ready to go facing some hurdles.
mine are agoraphobia getting out of the house to get alcohol which I know will surpress my SI.
I can do it under the cover of darkness but the day will be hellish. if anyone out there pls contact me. I just want to Express my fears to someone who understands to keep my momentum up.
that might be to much or to boring to ask but if you're out there pls contact me. I'm hurting
Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk too.

• Love
Reactions: Marawa and Lifeisatrap
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
thank you for responding. I realize we're all taxed. I'm trying to reach out as some last hope of i guess a magical SI reducer.
do you care to share the stage your in? or anything?
if not understandable.
how are coping if you have a date set? how do you steady your wavering?
I guess deep down it's just stepping into the noose.

I am waiting to order some of my supplies. Am just hanging on here.. sometimes I feel low, I go to sleep. I frequently get headaches because I get too stressed when I think more about some things. I pop a pill everytime. Have not set the date yet. How about you? How do you cope with all this stress?

Reactions: Marawa and Lifeisatrap
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I just want to thank everyone for the responses. Was feeling might low that day & the support helped pushed my failed attempt.
Full suspension with a silk scarf. I blackout & fell out. It wasn't peaceful or pleasant (blacking out) took all my weight & I'm a hefty gal. However the bar didn't hold my weight so I crashed and woke up to a psychotic break & then hospitalized. Full nor partial are for me, maybe I did something wrong or just too fat for full in my house at least. Thank you all for the support though