AgentAlaniKelso

AgentAlaniKelso

Apr 1, 2020
So tired of begging and pleading for "god" to take me when I go to bed only to be so supremely disappointed when I wake up in the morning. I'll be 36 here soon and I've been asking "god" to make it all stop since I was about 8. After almost 28 years, I've kind of lost faith in everything.

So I have a caliber conundrum as my CTBing seems even more inevitable. I have the following- two 9mm pistols, a 10mm pistol, an AR rifle (18" barrel), and AR pistol (10.5" barrel), a 6.5 CM rifle, and a .338 Lapua rifle. So obviously the AR rifle/6.5/.338 are not options because of the length. Have a 12g shotty with some #4 buckshot but the ballooning is... ehhh...no thanks. So for a mouth shot, is a 9mm vs a 5.56 better? Have JHPs for the 9mm. Only FMJs for the 10mm and the 5.56. MIGHT be able to get JHPs for the 10mm but the ammo at sporting goods stores in my town is basically depleted. I know regardless it will likely work for a between-the-mastoid-processes "impact" but I want to make sure...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink, WinterFaust, Angel1234 and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@AgentAlaniKelso Sorry that you feel you have to exit. I'm not sure why you want to CTB either. Maybe hang out for a while and discuss issues with others that can relate to what you are going through.

There is a resource page about firearms though, that might help in your choice, if you really chose this route. Or you can use the search feature also to help you.
I don't play with firearms much so i can't help you with what you are looking for. Maybe other members can.
Good luck with what ever you chose in your life though

Reactions: Brink