• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
I feel so excited and happy that i could dance right now, don't have anybody to share this happiness with. But i am also feeling anxious if something goes wrong with my order. I'll be receiving the package next week. WOOH BABYY!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, davidtorez, redeeming_butterfly and 7 others
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
You can share the happiness with me! I'm happy to see anyone so excited, and not used to feeling much happiness or excitement myself, so you'd be making my day! 🤗

Reactions: davidtorez and LifeIsBS
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I remember 2022, when I first ordered sn. When the package arrived at the local post I felt so energetic and happy. I remember the walk to the post office, I was walking so fast and felt so easy. Then bringing the package back home, I felt so happy that it seemed unreal… The second time I got sn it wasn't the same, I just felt empty and defeated. Looking back I should've ctbed in 2022, but oh well, here we are.

Reactions: CelestialDiana, davidtorez, thebelljarrr and 2 others
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
I feel so excited and happy that i could dance right now, don't have anybody to share this happiness with. But i am also feeling anxious if something goes wrong with my order. I'll be receiving the package next week. WOOH BABYY!!
gg how many bottles did u get?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The funny thing is that people are glad they have a method that will kill them.
Our psychology is sometimes ironic.

Of course, this is only a temporary feeling.

Reactions: davidtorez, LifeIsBS and Onelegman
U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
@Agon321, they are glad because they want to cut off the pain. I dont know anybody who is happy in life and want to die.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
@Agon321, they are glad because they want to cut off the pain. I dont know anybody who is happy in life and want to die.
I know why they are happy.
I was satisfied too.

It's just funny to me.

Reactions: unnamed2, davidtorez and LifeIsBS
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
The funny thing is that people are glad they have a method that will kill them.
Our psychology is sometimes ironic.

Of course, this is only a temporary feeling.
Im a good Soul. My life has been destroyed by some evil people. I want happiness and I want it now, be it in life or death, i dont care. Why should i keep playing this sadistic game named life?
i don't trust it. but i don't think i am gonna test it, i will try to verify the purity with other buyers of this same product on this forum if possible.

ah yes, gm it is.
u should test it, maybe get another bottle?

Reactions: davidtorez, LifeIsBS and Agon321
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
I know why they are happy.
I was satisfied too.

It's just funny to me.
i kind of agree, it is kinda funny and ironic how i (my brain) will do anything to survive at any cost in any situation yet actively wants itself to die.
u should test it, maybe get another bottle?
i only got this one source, and i hear it's one of only trustworthy source where i live. i would've gotten another bottle if i had a second source. i get it, its better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and Agon321
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief, I see those who have access to SN as certainly being fortunate. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: LifeIsBS
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
It must be a great feeling to be in control of your death.

Reactions: LifeIsBS
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
It must be a great feeling to be in control of your death.
i wouldn't call it control just yet, it could go wrong at any moment, these what ifs will keep me anxious until i finally receive my package. though it did felt great when i ordered it. i am anxiously excited.

ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
i wouldn't call it control just yet, it could go wrong at any moment, these what ifs will keep me anxious until i finally receive my package. though it did felt great when i ordered it. i am anxiously excited.
I don't know if it can be shipped to the uk or if I can source it locally.