• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
Im under almost constant supervision, do you guys have any tips on hiding it or using it without them knowing?

Last edited:
Reactions: vold3m0r†
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Im under almost constant supervision, do you guys have any tips on hiding it or using it without them knowing?
You really need to be more specific in what you are saying. That sentence is too vague.

Reactions: vold3m0r† and Wanderingthroughdark
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
Form 5 November till 14th of april 2021 i was comitted to a psych ward, since 15th of april ive been under constant supervision by accompaniments 24/7 but i still want to ctb and i need to know how i can still ctb without them knowing
Or ambulante begeleiding, that's how we call it here in the Netherlands

• Hugs
Reactions: vold3m0r†, domedune, lobster salad and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Form 5 November till 14th of april 2021 i was comitted to a psych ward, since 15th of april ive been under constant supervision by accompaniments 24/7 but i still want to ctb and i need to know how i can still ctb without them knowing
Or ambulante begeleiding, that's how we call it here in the Netherlands
My advice would be to behave as best you can in the ward until they release you. Then when you are more level headed and free from them, you can choose what to do next. We had somebody, one here, share a similar post. Most people said what I am telling you now. It is far too risky to ctb when you are under so much supervision.

Reactions: Fehler, vold3m0r†, StevieNixs and 3 others
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
My advice would be to behave as best you can in the ward until they release you. Then when you are more level headed and free from them, you can choose what to do next. We had somebody, one here, share a similar post. Most people said what I am telling you now. It is far too risky to ctb when you are under so much supervision.
Im out of the ward but still under constant supervision. Sorry made an error when typing...

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Sorry to hear where you are. I hear you about supervision, mine isn't constant but it's done in the name of 'Suicide Prevention' after one admission of weakness (said I wanted to die) to a charity who breached confidentiality. You could hide it among your belongings. I'd advise against taking it, because they'll tighten their surveillance over you by telling themselves "Wanderingthroughdark can't be trusted".

Reactions: Neurodoom, Wanderingthroughdark and domedune
Wanderingthroughdark

Wanderingthroughdark

Momento mori
Jun 29, 2021
Sorry to hear where you are. I hear you about supervision, mine isn't constant but it's done in the name of 'Suicide Prevention' after one admission of weakness (said I wanted to die) to a charity who breached confidentiality. You could hide it among your belongings. I'd advise against taking it, because they'll tighten their surveillance over you by telling themselves "Wanderingthroughdark can't be trusted".
I think i will use it at night because they also go to sleep and dont check at night so maybe that works, only 1 way to find out...

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I think i will use it at night because they also go to sleep and dont check at night so maybe that works, only 1 way to find out...
Exercise caution, it doesn't sound like a risk worth taking. Consider that you don't know how your body will respond after taking it; so what will you do if you unintentionally make audible reactions, because it's likely to alert staff and/or other patients.

Reactions: Wanderingthroughdark and domedune