• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I finally found a source that still ships to the UK ❤️ it only cost £25 with shipping so it should arrive within a few days and I can take it, I live alone so unlike last time there is no risk of being found 😊

I have meto, are there any other things people would suggest before ctb?

Reactions: Lost cherry
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I genuinely have no idea how I'd go about getting benzos, I have quetiapine but wouldn't be able to get that changed to benzos to aid insomnia by the time I want to ctb

D

Deleted member 65988

I genuinely have no idea how I'd go about getting benzos, I have quetiapine but wouldn't be able to get that changed to benzos to aid insomnia by the time I want to ctb
Would it take too long to get it changed to benzos?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Would it take too long to get it changed to benzos?
I'd have to go through the process of the sleep clinic and be monitored over night, so it would likely take a while, plus the NHS can be slow regarding non-life threatening issues.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'd have to go through the process of the sleep clinic and be monitored over night, so it would likely take a while, plus the NHS can be slow regarding non-life threatening issues.
Oh OK, having to deal with that could definitely take some time.