Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys so I'm just venting. It's just one of those days that it's hard to keep going. I feel like I'm officially at the end of my rope everything is just collapsing. I always knew that I would ctb but to officially be at the point where I can't fail and don't want too is scary. I'm not scare of dying or the process I'm more scare of what's after life. Can you imagine if we're just reborn that would be a bitch haha. I just have to chug along for the next week or two and pretend like all is well. It's going to be more difficult not with the pandemic they're more people at home I can't go to hotel because that will raise a lot of questions. I know it's selfish of me to come to this decision but most people don't understand what some of go though day to day. I hope this won't de difficult for the people around me and that they find peace soon. I hope that they understand and are happy for me that I will no longer be any kind of pain physically or mentally I will be free. I won't worry about every little thing that happens in life that makes it feel like it's my fault. To those who are still hanging on strong and have a chance to make it do it seek the help you need and embrace life I wouldn't wish what I feel everyday to worst enemy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, DoodleBug, Livingvsdying25 and 10 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry to hear.
I hope we can provide some partial relief or assistance in any small ways we can....

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I can relate to everything you said. I don't have many words these days but I I send my love.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Sorry to hear.
I hope we can provide some partial relief or assistance in any small ways we can....
Hey glad to see you still active on this site and thank you.
I can relate to everything you said. I don't have many words these days but I I send my love.
Thank you and if need to talk at anything I'm a message away.

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry life is so painful for you :heart: you're not alone

• Love
Reactions: Mariomcfly