• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Not really asking a question here, I just feel... weird. I have SN but I have a lot of anxiety about getting trapped in a situation where I want to ctb and can't (right now I'm away for a couple months and didn't bring it in case airport security found it) so I've been reading about other methods. I'd tried to compress my carotid arteries in the past using a cord I held with my hands, so I'd release it if I went unconscious. I was never successful, only managed to get teh jugulars and feel a ton of pressure in my head. But this time when I got to a certain pressure, within a few seconds I felt dizzy, tingly, and weak so I lost my grip on the cord as intended.

I don't know what to do with this feeling. it alleviates my anxiety a lot but also feels strange. with SN there is no rehearsal or testing it so the feeling of experiencing what I might experience before dying is messing with my head a little.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, YosemiteGrrl, 4everHeartBroken and 2 others
thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
Not really asking a question here, I just feel... weird. I have SN but I have a lot of anxiety about getting trapped in a situation where I want to ctb and can't (right now I'm away for a couple months and didn't bring it in case airport security found it) so I've been reading about other methods. I'd tried to compress my carotid arteries in the past using a cord I held with my hands, so I'd release it if I went unconscious. I was never successful, only managed to get teh jugulars and feel a ton of pressure in my head. But this time when I got to a certain pressure, within a few seconds I felt dizzy, tingly, and weak so I lost my grip on the cord as intended.

I don't know what to do with this feeling. it alleviates my anxiety a lot but also feels strange. with SN there is no rehearsal or testing it so the feeling of experiencing what I might experience before dying is messing with my head a little.
How'd you find it?

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
How'd you find it?
just trial and error, for me going high up on the neck (almost under the jaw) seemed to work well. using some padding (just the edge of a blanket) helped for some reason too, I suspect it may have reduced friction making it easier to make the cord tight. it really does feel like a lot of pressure when you pull on it, though I imagine tightening it with another object like you would to actually ctb would probably be easier - I wanted to test it with a more realistic setup but I can't come up with anything that isn't super risky. I fell over (while sitting) within a few seconds and it would take even less time to lose coordination so the effects are essentially instant. I know a lot of people can't get it to work but when it does it's scary how fast it is so please be careful if testing it.

Reactions: thatwasit