P

passepar2t

Oct 23, 2019
Ha ha, I'm talking to a friend at work about investment and retirement planning and index funds and all that shit. I'm pretending like I'm a normal person with a normal credit score and normal prospects and certainly not spelunking through a financial crevasse with no hope of ever seeing daylight.

Meanwhile, my long term financial plan involves spending my life savings on a shotgun with a single cartridge. And possibly a towel to wrap around my head, if I have any leftover change.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, waterbottleman and Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Keeping up pretences definitely isn't easy. I've done similar—applied for my first ever job (I'm 21) even though I know I'll never actually be around to start it because I want to go out knowing my parents (especially my dad, who never seemed satisfied) were proud of me for something.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have to put on a mask too IRL. It sucks but I must do it (even though not always successfully) just to keep others from suspecting anything odd before I'm ready to CTB. I am just biding my time as usual and my suifuel is just as potent as usual. I am just living life like fuck it, I don't really care about long term survival (getting a career, living a good life, etc.), I'm just so tired too.

Anyways, I'm sorry that life has been shit to you and I hope you find peace someday.
:hug:

bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
I feel you, I've always got a happy go lucky persona on whenever I'm at work or with somebody but all I'm ever thinking about is finally dying.