• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
Hearing this again and again. I'm sick and tired, tired and sick of it. How is increasing my participation in the rat race supposed to make my life better? I won't feel as depressed because I won't have the time to engage in free thinking because I'll be too busy spinning the hamster wheel? What an amazing way to dismiss people's problems. Some stupid people apparently also believe that there's literally not a single hard working person who is ever depressed. Literally contradicting brute common sense and scientific evidence. Truly amazing.

Why do people just.....say stuff? You know? Without processing it through their brain? Does it make them sleep better at night thinking they are know-it-alls? Life is a gift, if you disagree with me that means you're either mentally ill or a stupid lazy bum. I don't get humanity man

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ultra'sPurgat0rio, AbusedInnocent, etherealspring and 12 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Business dead after 10 years. Struggled to work working for some shit company.

Oh bro you are depressed because you aren't working. Yeah heard that shit constantly. I've stopped dealing with all humans now. Only talk the animals at the sanctuary - they don't fuck me up. Even when the geese bite me it's nice because I made an error and they wanted it to stop (birds are really finnicky) but they honk if I'm away for even 5 minutes lol. They are amazing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pancake1230, thebelljarrr, CTB Dream and 4 others
S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
Business dead after 10 years. Struggled to work working for some shit company.

Oh bro you are depressed because you aren't working. Yeah heard that shit constantly. I've stopped dealing with all humans now.
they don't understand and they don't want to understand. Just pretend they care...

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Hearing this again and again. I'm sick and tired, tired and sick of it. How is increasing my participation in the rat race supposed to make my life better? I won't feel as depressed because I won't have the time to engage in free thinking because I'll be too busy spinning the hamster wheel? What an amazing way to dismiss people's problems. Some stupid people apparently also believe that there's literally not a single hard working person who is ever depressed. Literally contradicting brute common sense and scientific evidence. Truly amazing.

Why do people just.....say stuff? You know? Without processing it through their brain? Does it make them sleep better at night thinking they are know-it-alls? Life is a gift, if you disagree with me that means you're either mentally ill or a stupid lazy bum. I don't get humanity man
Joke's on them. I am too depressed to even concentrate on "being busy". I barely have the mental strength to do simple things I plan like making food.
It's actually them who are mentally ill. When they were traumatized as a child of a certain age of development, after realizing everyone dies, their brains suppressed it and they started rationalizing reasons to keep going despite it all being pointless in the end. Let's face it, we are all more or less mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Socrates Respecter, thebelljarrr, CTB Dream and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What you said in the title is how most people cope with life yet, at the same time, they don't even acknowledge that they are coping in this way and instead attribute their relative sense of sanity to life itself when, in actuality, they would go insane without their alcohol, their time spent with family, their games, their movies, their parties etc etc. Life is shitty but they don't have the capacity to acknowledge that because, if they did, evolution wouldn't work as a concept and humanity cannot produce obedient slaves. I truly hate humanity a lot and I always will

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Socrates Respecter, thebelljarrr and 5 others
slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
This is actually my strategy right now. I don't tell other people to do it or act like it's the way things should be or anything, but if I think for too long, then I spiral into total madness. I'm bipolar and schizophrenic so that probably has a lot to do with it. But I don't wanna CTB at least until my grandma's gone. So until then I have to survive, and if ignorance and keeping myself busy is the key to that, then so be it. But that's just my story.

• Hugs
Reactions: Socrates Respecter, pollux, CTB Dream and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
How is increasing my participation in the rat race supposed to make my life better? I won't feel as depressed because I won't have the time to engage in free thinking because I'll be too busy spinning the hamster wheel?
I'm sorry how you're feeling and I'm on the same boat I guess.

If you make an effort and achieve something like landing a good job, finding a partner, get healthy, etc, you might be able to make your life better but it doesn't apply when you have chronic illness, treatment resistant depression, brain damage, etc. And the stress from the rat race can make things worse.

I keep myself busy by exercising at the gym. Recently I work out at the gym 2 hours a day, 7 days a week, and still want to die.
My favorite is a treadmill, the hamster wheel for humans, and even when I'm on a treadmill I really want to die, to the point where my brain come up with random rhymes like "Life is unfair, Nobody would care, Fate won't spare, This is nightmare!"

I get a "runner's high" but it's a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

What an amazing way to dismiss people's problems.
Life is a gift, if you disagree with me that means you're either mentally ill or a stupid lazy bum. I don't get humanity man
I agree that people are dismissive. They really love blaming the victim - if you lack exercise, healthy diet, hobbies, meanings of life, etc, it's your fault.

I listen to people when people open up, instead of throwing platitudes. They, not you, are those who are lazy.
I'm so sorry you're in this hell.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Socrates Respecter and CTB Dream
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Wish I could keep busy

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and innominesatanas44