MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I dont laugh or smile much at the moment but this is pretty funny, the guy thought he could wriggle out of a life sentence as he had 'technically died' :pfff: Yeah, nice try!

Last edited:
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I saw this on TV the other day and I was thinking the same thing, it is technically true that he died and then came back to life. However, the judge didn't see it that way.
Can you just imagine if the judge had approved this? There might be people on death row trying to do things to temporarily make themselves dead so they could get out of their life sentences. Not sure how they would do that, but it's an interesting thing to think about.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Isn't it technically true?
Yeah - it is - but as if they were gonna just release him cos he 'died' for a few minutes or whatever -I mean dont they say 'Life means life' Andddd well he came back to life- soooooo no go for this dude. Got to admire him giving it a try though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueWidow
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah he'd at least have given the lawyers a laugh down the pub that night.

Reactions: BlueWidow and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I saw this on TV the other day and I was thinking the same thing, it is technically true that he died and then came back to life. However, the judge didn't see it that way.
Can you just imagine if the judge had approved this? There might be people on death row trying to do things to temporarily make themselves dead so they could get out of their life sentences. Not sure how they would do that, but it's an interesting thing to think about.
Oh yeah! thats a v.good point. got to 'admire' him (nb.i dont actually admire a murderer) -in that he is in prison for what I presume must have been a very long time-& yet he still wants to try and get out and get back to his life some how.
Yeah he'd at least have given the lawyers a laugh down the pub that night.
ha totally! this quote : But judges said Schreiber's bid – while original – was "unpersuasive" :haha:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueWidow
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Now it's going to be "complete life" sentences. Lol. Gonna make them change the words.

Reactions: BlueWidow and MeltingHeart